not sure what’s happening with this here blog but until i figure it out, here’s another recipe for you. it’s a real winner, i promise. my 5yo says, “mama’s meatballs are awesome!” and for a 5yo and her 39yo daddy to want to eat them is saying something. it’s a winner. that’s what it’s saying. you’re welcome.
originally these were referred to as mini turkey meatloaf because that’s really what they are since i make them in a muffin tin. but to get the kid to maybe try a bite, i called them “mama’s meatballs” and gave her a side of ketchup. she devoured it, and, like i indicated above, she says they’re awesome.
- 1 container extra lean ground turkey breast
- 1 large zucchini (or more), shredded
- 2 cups Kale (or more), chopped
- 1-2 cups herb seasoning stuffing (or a box of stove top would work too)
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tbspn paprika
- 1 tbspn parsley
- mix everything in a big bowl
- spray a muffin tin with cooking spray
- gather a handful of the mixture and make a ball of sorts to fit into muffin tins (12)
- bake at 350 for about 20-30 minutes
these smell amazing prior to baking and after. and they taste… wow. they really taste so freaking good.